Panadol cf caplets have the trusted pain relief of the Panadol brand with the added benefit of other ingredients.
Its active ingredients (Paracetamol, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride and Chlorpheniramine Maleate). Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride is a decongestant which unblocks your nose and sinuses helping you breathe more easily without drowsiness.
Cold and flu doses are specially formulated to relieve the aches, pains, nasal congestion and fever associated with colds & flu symptoms.
Panadol CF Uses
Panadol Cold & Flu + Decongestant Caplets is the best choice for the treatment and control of following diseases which mentioned as:
- Blocked nose
- Body pain
- Runny nose
- Head pain
- Watery eyes
- Ear pain
- Nasal congestion
- Sore Throat
- Joint pain
Uses of Panadol cf detailed review in urdu, watch video …..!
Panadol CF Side Effect
This product has some normal and serious effects, Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects:
- High blood pressure
- Kidney problems
- rapid heartbeat
- Feeling of sickness
- nausea, dyspepsia or vomiting
- Swelling of the face, lips, tongue or other parts of the body
- Allergic reactions
- Liver damage
- skin rashes and urinary retention
- Shortness of breath
If you feel another side effects which not mention in this lists then you urgent contact to your adviser for the treatment of this issues.
If you take overdose or too much medicine then please immediately goes to hospital and contact your doctor because it can cause serious harm to your liver or kidney’s.
The main features of this product are:
- It provides relief from cold & flu problem
- Helps with Nasal congestion and runny nose
- Overcome the problem of sinus congestion and pain
- Non Drowsy is another feature
Panadol CF Dosage
- One caplet takes every 4-6 hours adults and children over 12 years
- Less than 12 years of age children or baby should not give medicine
- 4 caplets takes in 24 hours which is maximum
- 4 hours should be minimum dosing interval
- Do not takes exceed dose without concern doctor
- If symptoms persist for more than 7 days, patients must discuss to the doctor for more interaction
- Do not take doses with others medicines which contains on paracetamol or Cough and Cold & Flu formula.
Panadol CF in Pregnancy
This product is not recommended in pregnancy or breastfeeding because during the use of third trimester of pregnancy may result in reactions in the newborn. So do not take this medicine.
It’s used during lactation should be avoided. You should seek advice from your doctor or pharmacist about taking these medicines.
Panadol CF Formula
Panadol cf formula have the following items in caplets:
- 500 mg of paracetamol
- 30 mg of pseudoephedrine hydrochloride
- 15 mg of dextromethorphan hydrobromide
Panadol CF Price in Pakistan
Panadol cold & flu 10 Caplet Pack is local and online available for sale on different stores. Its 10 caplet price is Rs.30. it is the lowest Online Price in Pakistan. Some others place price may be different.
Panadol CF white capsule shaped tablets with flat edges
One face marked with panadol and C&F on the other side.
Do not take the medicine after the expiry date which is mention or printed on caplet pack.
Do not use the medicine if you notice the tablets is soft.
Excessive use of caffeine should be avoided while taking this product.
If you do not understand anything about medicine then early consult your doctor before used this dose.
Heat and dampness can destroy some medicines so keep your medicine in a cool dry place.
Don’t store above 25ºC temperature.
Cupboard is best option to store the medicines.
Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
Panadol cold and flu formula is manufactured and supplied in Pakistan by GSK Consumer Healthcare Pakistan. Panadol is a registered trade mark of the GlaxoSmithKline group of companies.